Monday, February 27, 2012

Song in Your Heart




Here is a card I made over the weekend for the Splitcoast fan club sketch challenge. I also made this card to fit the central theme of the month, which is Best Buds - using flowers to make a friend card.

The sentiment for this card is perfect for me because I always forget the words to songs (but sing it anyway!). The sentiment and flowers are from Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms.

The sketch that I followed is here:
I used two coordinating papers from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline and stamped the sentiment on the gingham. I then took the gingham, pink and flowered papers and used TE flower dies to make some flowers for the corner. The background panel is embossed with Swiss Dots. For the top horizontal element, I chose a simple scallop border using the background color and for the lower panel, I selected a twine wrap with a matching flower.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Ruby Red
Accessories - TE Friendship Blooms dies, scallop border punch, twine, buttons, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment