Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Time!



The Clean and Simple challenge is a Harvest theme over at Splitcoast today. Harvest to me means pumpkin picking, hay rides, and corn mazes. My kids love carving the pumpkins and I love the toasted seeds. Actually I love almost everything pumpkin, including but not limited to pumpkin coffee, pumpkin ice cream and pumpkin pasta!!
 
The pumpkin is the star of my card today. It's a great image from MFT, and I thought it did not need to be colored. So pretty with the shading of orange. I tied in some papers and elements to carry the fall colors, while still keeping it CAS.
 
Hope you enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Autumn

Ink - SU Pumpkin Pie
Paper - TE cream, kraft, MME dsp, Bazzill cardstock
Accessories - Corner rounder, ribbon, Cuttlebug EF

No comments:

Post a Comment