Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sweet and Sassy



Here is a card I made for my niece who is turning three next week and is every bit of sassy! I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday sketch challenge as my inspiration (SSSC193):


I colored the Pure Innocence girls with copics and paper pieced a red floral dress and bow on her. I then followed the sketch, moving the horizontal panel up a little bit and adding a touch of twine with a button. It just needed something up there!

Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence

Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill, XPress It, Echo Park dsp
Accessories - Copics, twine, button, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinder Nestibilities

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is so adorable, love the cute paper you pair with her and your take on this fabulous sketch. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete