Saturday, January 18, 2014

Inspired Thank You



It is a lazy Saturday around here with nothing on the schedule and the weather not great for being outside. Perfect day to get crafty! I love the inspiration challenge today, which was to be inspired by color palettes set up on DesignSeeds.com. I chose the palette below for my card today:


Not only is it so beautiful, it fits perfectly with the colors of the inspiration photo of the monthly theme at Splitcoast. I stamped the flowers and then cut them out using the matching die, all from Taylored Expressions. The sentiment is Stampin Up. I wanted to bring an oval shape in for the monthly inspiration, which was full of ovals, so I masked a scallop oval and sponged some dark pink.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment