Monday, January 25, 2010

Flowers of Tomorrow


Here is a card I made for the featured stamper challenge today, honoring Karen. What a great gallery to look through and a great stamper!! I love her style of making her own designer paper and her beautiful use of ribbons and bows. I chose this card to case:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=138472
I added another strip of ribbon and some horrendous stitching on the background panel!! Fabric I can sew easily but my sewing on cards needs a little work!! The bottom is so crooked!
I colored the flowers with copics and added some white gel pen accents. I also drew some faux stitching on the sentiment panel.
TFL and have a great day!

Items used:
Stamps - There She Goes Garden of Friends
Ink - Momento Black, SU Elegant Eggplant
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst, Vanilla
Accessories - Copics, Grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinder Nestibilities, Cuttlebug, white gel pen, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment