Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life is a Bowl of Cherries


Here is a card I made for the Featured Stamper challenge at Splitcoast. This card features my first attempt at sewing a card! What an easy accent to add. My sewing machine has now become a stamping accessory!!



I love this set from Taylored Expressions, one of those had to haves for me. It's a lot of fun to color and the sentiments are so sweet.



I colored the bowl of cherries with copics and cut it out with the Labels Nestibilities. That panel and the sentiment panel are raised up on dimensionals. The red from the designer paper was really the entire inspiration for the card.



TFL and have a great day!





Items Used:



  • Stamps: Taylored Expressions Berries and Cherries


  • Ink: Black Momento and SU Red Riding Hood


  • Paper: Papertrey Vanilla, blue, yellow, red; Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Cherry Pie and Apron Strings


  • Accessories:Spellbinders Nestiblities, Cuttlebug, Grosgrain ribbon, twine, button, copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment