Sunday, January 17, 2010

Miracles Bloom


Here is a card I made for this week's sketch challenge at The Sweet Stop. The challenge added a twist to use a sentiment as the main image. This is not my usual style, but I am happy with the results (with the exception of the crooked top panel but please don't notice that!!) !
I chose this beautiful sentiment from the Verve set Miracles Blossom. Thanks to Jodi for letting me borrow! My design was driven by this paper from Cosmo Cricket. I've been using pinks and greens on most of my cards lately and wanted to try a different palette.
TFL and have a great day!

Items used:
  • Stamps: Verve Miracles Blossom
  • Paper: Prism brown, yellow; Papertrey Ink Vanilla; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love Remember
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, River Rock
  • Accessories: Brads, grosgrain ribbon, scallop punch, dimensionals, sponge

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely quote, I love the color scheme, so peaceful and cute at the same time!
    linda http://www.backtopaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did work out beautifully! And I can't tell that the top panel is crooked. Lovely paper...I still need to get around to using mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...love the paper. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful! Love the papers. Thank you for playing with at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete