Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sweet Pea


I am back to stamping after too long of a break. So much going on that I couldn't keep up with challenges! I made this card for today's color challenge at SCS - to use more mustard, melon mambo and baha breeze. I was not sure where the blue would work on this card, so it's all in the accessories!!
I paper pieced Gracie's dress using the same dsp from the background panel. Swiss dots embossed on the bottom panel keep with the polka dot theme of this card. I used Copics to color the rest of the image and sponged a bit of more mustard around the edge of the scallop.
The pink shoes are for my daughter who wore a dress for her school pictures last year, but also wore her running sneakers (and of course was in the front row!!).
Items used:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Lollipop Gracie
Ink: Momento Black, more mustard
Paper: White, More mustard, melon mambo, baja breeze, SU Prints Pack dsp
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestablities, Copics, Cuttlebug EF, Grosgrain ribbon, scallop border punch, hole punch, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment