Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Thank You Mom!


Here is a card I made for my Mom to thank her for an awesome birthday gift. She is quite a gardener so I thought she would enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making it!
The DeLightful paper is from Cosmo Cricket and really inspired the color choices. I just love the pink and green together. The image is from Hero Arts and I colored it using copics.
I stamped the basket of flowers separately, cut it out and popped it up on dimensionals. Looks really nice in person! The image was a little big for a card, so the background papers and ribbon are just peeking out.
Now I just have to get this in the mail!!
TFL!
Items used:
Stamps: Hero Arts Sending Smiles
Ink: Momento Black, Cantaloupe
Paper: Bazill green, pink, white, Cosmo Cricket DeLightful
Accessories: Copics, Scallop circle punch, circle punches, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. This is FAB Kel!! YOur coloring is GORGEOUS and the Delovely paper is perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete