Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Business of Friends


Here is a card I made for today's sketch challenge (SC304) over at SCS. I pulled out an oldie but goodie, SU Friends 24/7 to do a little stamping instead of coloring tonight. I knew I wanted a sentiment as the main image and I was set with my color combination, so the card kind of took off from there!

I stamped the Fleur De lis in Momento Cantaloupe behind the sentiment in Purely Pomegranate. I sponged the inside edge of the oval with the same cantaloupe and touched up the edges with a bit of the pomegranate.

The background panels are both embossed with the same floral pattern and sponged with the pomegranate. The designer paper I chose was Cosmo Cricket Everafter. A gingham bow on each side of the background panel was the finishing touch.

TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment