Tuesday, November 16, 2010

WISH Technique



Here is a card I made using the W.I.S.H. technique for the TLC challenge at SCS. The sentiment panel uses this technique. I took a light pink marker and inked up a plastic bag, sprayed a little water on the other side of the bag and mixed the two together. Then I added the white cardstock to create the marbled background. Very pretty and so simple. I stamped the image in a darker ink and cut out the panel with oval scalloped nesties. I used a background stamp from this same great set, Taylored Expressions Discover Your Wings, and softened the white by sponging some light pink ink. A background panel of light pink is embossed with swirls using a Cuttlebug. Both of these background panels are mounted on the darker pink. A striped grosgrain bow finishes the card!
TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment