Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Better Get Better



Here is my card for today's sketch challenge at Splitcoast. It was a simple layout, and a struggle for me not to add more layers!
I had the Lemonade paper out from my last card and took my inspiration from there. I colored the Pure Innocence image with copics (thank you Santa!!), and cut it out as per the sketch. I added a scallop border to bring in more of the darker pink. I also used this darker pink for the ribbon. Some light yellow brads fill the top left corner. The sentiment and image are up on dimensionals.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence Better Get Better
Ink- Black Memento
Paper - Bazzill Pink, yellow; SU Blush Blossom; Basic Grey Lemonade
Accessories - Copics, scallop border punch, grosgrain ribbon, brads, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment