Monday, December 6, 2010

Sweet Sophia



Here is a card I made using the sketch challenge from Thanksgiving weekend at The Sweet Stop (SSS84). I finally found the time to use it!! I used Paper Pretties Sophia from their Give Thanks set as my main image. She's so sweet! I paper pieced her dress with some beautiful paper from Echo Park and used that as my background papers as well. I colored Sophia with copics. I was so tempted to emboss the pink panel but felt the papers were busy enough! I added a twill bow to finish the sketch and included an extra sentiment. I used a Happy Birthday since I am needing a few of those cards!
TFL!
Paper : Bazill cardstock (pink, brown, white); Echo Park dsp Walk in the Park
Stamps: Paper Pretties Give Thanks; SU Birthday Whimsy
Ink: Momento Black, SU Choc Chip
Accessories: Copics, twill ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment