Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Baby Blessings


Here is my card for this week's featured stamper challenge at SCS (FS 205), which was Julie. Her cards are beautiful, often with layers of white with lots of embossing and sponging. That is what I tried to capture here with my Baptism card. I stamped a cross is a light pink and used the same pink to sponge around the edges of the scallop oval. I then used a darker pink for the sentiment. The background panel and the ribbon panel are embossed with swirls. I accented with pink accessories to tie it all together, softly.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Stampendous cross; PTI Bitty Blessing sentiment
Ink - SU Pink Pirouette, Purely Pomegranate
Paper - White, pink
Accessories - Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities, scallop border punch, grosgrain ribbons, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment