Sunday, January 16, 2011

Being Cute

Here is a card I made for the Wednesday sketch challenge at My Favorite Things (MFTWSC2). This is probably one of my favorite images from the Pure Innocence line. I colored her with copics and cut the flowers slightly out of the shape to fit the sketch. I also sponged the edges with some yellow to soften the look. The background panels are all about polka dots and red! I sewed around the edges of both of these panels. Finally, I used my Nestibilities to cut out two circles, embossed the top one and cut them in half to fit the sketch. Some brads and ribbon accents were the finishing touches. I also added a sentiment from another set, just in case this card didn't have enough going on!!
TFL and have a great day! Please come back tomorrow for the latest Paper Pretties Whatnot release!


Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence
Paper - Bazill red, yellow; Taylored Expressions white; Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Farmers Market and Cherry Pie
Accessories - Copics, sewing machine, cuttlebug EF, Spellbinder Nestibilites, brads, grosgrain ribbon, sponge, dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. such a cutie! love the double scallop on the right. don't forget to upload tomorrow to SCS with the keyword. :)

    ReplyDelete