Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here's to You!


My girls invaded my stamping room yesterday so I couldn't get near my stamping table! After they went to bed I was able to make this sweet card for the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things, MFTWSC1. I chose this so cute Pure Innocence image, An Apple for You and colored it with copics. I chose the colors to match this paper from My Mind's Eye and I used the red of the apple to add pops of red throughout the card. The sentiment and main image are popped up on dimensionals.
TFL and have a great day!!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Pure Innocence An Apple for You
Paper - Bazill turquoise, pink, red; white; My Mind's Eye Be Loved
Ink - Memento Black; SU Red Riding Hood
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nesties, Scallop border punch, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment