Friday, January 21, 2011

SSSC100 Wrapped in Joy!


Here is my card for this past Sunday's Sweet Sunday sketch challenge (SSSC100). I borrowed this adorable set from my good friend Jodi and couldn't wait to ink it up!
I have been on a bit of a paper piecing kick this week but it is such a nice accent to a card. This time I paper pieced the dress with the same polka dot paper used in the background circle. A plaid purple is the perfect background. Actually this card is totally purple, a color I do not use that often, but I love how this all went together. The color choice was because of the Winter Mitten paper that I just got my hands on (thanks again Jodi!!). The rest of the image was colored with copics.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Wrapped in Joy
Paper - Bazill purples; Taylored Expressions white; Cosmo Cricket Winter Mittens
Ink - Stampin Up Elegant Eggplant
Accessories - Copics, satin ribbon, scallop border punch, Spellbinders Nestibilities, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment