Monday, January 17, 2011

Thankful for You



Kids home from school and super cold here so we're all hanging out in my stamping room! Here is a card I was able to make today for the Clean and Simple challenge at SCS, to be inspired by Cindy's lovely card.
Clean and simple is not my usual but I love how they look and they are a fresh change from my usual. I used Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms stamps and coordinating dies to make the flowers and for the sentiment. I used dimensionals to pop them up on the back panel of dsp, cut out using a Nestibility. I added a grosgrain ribbon across this flower panel to match the inspiration. The top satin bow was inspired by Cindy's design as well!
TFL and have a great day!


Supplies used:
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms
Ink - SU Certainly Celery
Paper - Bazill pink, white; Girls Paperie dsp
Accessories - TE Friendship Blooms dies, grosgrain and satin ribbons, dimensionals, Spellbinders Nestibilities

1 comment:

  1. Love your sweet and simple card and what you did with the blooms dies!

    ReplyDelete