Sunday, February 13, 2011

Big Numbers

Happy 8th Birthday Jason!!


Today is my nephew Jason's 8th Birthday, so I spent some time yesterday making this card for him. A big thanks to Jodi for a fun afternoon stamping! I used her new Papertrey set, Big Birthday Wishes, along with her Big Numbers impression plate and Numbers dies. What a fun set!

I chose a red and turquoise paper from My Minds Eye - I love this combination with white. I embossed the red panel with numbers and did the same with the white panel, after I stamped the sentiment. How sweet is that! The rest of the card went together very easily.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Supplies used:

Stamps - Papertrey Ink Big Birthday Wishes

Paper - Stampin Up Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Taylored Expressions White,My Minds Eye Lil' Robots

Ink - SU Real Red

Accessories - PTI Numbers die, PTI Big Numbers Impression Plate, brads, Spellbinders Nestibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment