Friday, February 25, 2011


Here is a card I made for the Paper Prettties Wednesday challenge to use glitter on a card. My girls have an ice skating party for one of their friends this weekend, so of course, I thought of this skating Sophia for the card. My daughters' friend is turning 8 and really enjoys receiving cards from me (one of my biggest fans!!) so I wanted it to be extra special!
I colored Sophia with copics to match the paper behind her. The glitter is Stickles applied to the muffler, ear muffs and ice track. It was just the perfect touch. For my design, I used the Sweet Sunday sketch from this past Sunday. Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties Gliding By
Ink - Memento black; Stampin Up Not Quite Navy
Paper - Bazill blues, white; Echo Park Winter Time
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon, Stickles

1 comment:

  1. this is the card I'm supposed to be here for (but how could I pass that PI card by). I love her glittery muff. thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.

    ReplyDelete