Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little Miracles



Here is a card I made for the color challenge at Splitcoast (CC309) to use Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight. I have not been keeping up with the in colors at Stampin Up, so I went with Not Quite Navy, a bright yellow from Papertrey Ink and some Stampin Up orange.

When I saw the colors, I immediately thought of a sunflower or daisy with the gradient color. This digital image from Deedee's Digis was perfect for my vision! I colored the flowers and dragonfly with copics, sponged some blue for the sky and mounted this on a couple of layers of ovals! I love the pop of all of these colors together. I was very limited on the navy, but luckily had some old designer paper from the Stampin Up prints packs to finish this job. I also used an orange paper from Echo Park. All of the elements are popped up on dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's digis Little Miracles
Paper - SU NQN, orange; Papertrey Ink yellow; SU dsp; Echo Park dsp
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Nestibilities, Grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, sponge, circle punch, scallop circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment