Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenge


Here is a card I made for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge #6. I spent an afternoon at my SIL Jodi's house stamping cards while the cousins all played. I stamped this wonderful a la mode while there and colored it to match this Be Loved paper from My Minds Eye.
I colored the image with copics and added stickles to the chocolate icing on the cake. Yummy! I used a MFT scallop die cut for the border on the horizontal panel. I wasn't able to fit the label panel of the sketch because of that big cake, so I replaced that with a die cut flower. I stamped the sentiment on the background panel.
TFL and have a great day!
Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Time to Celebrate a la Mode
Paper - Stampin Up green, rust; Taylored Expressions white; My Mind's Eye Be Loved dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - MFT die cuts - flowers, scallop border; brads, copics, twine, stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment