Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MFT Sketch Challenge


Here is my card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #7. I chose this adorable Pure Innocence Mud Buddies set for this card and had my Mom in mind when I made this. She's quite a gardener so I think she will enjoy this for her birthday this spring (will spring ever arrive????).
I colored the image with copics and then cut it out. For the banner panel, I stamped flowers along the bottom, colored them with copics and then sponged a blue sky along the top. The sentiment is just too cute! The rest of the card was layers and layer, all backed with the red and blue accent paper. I finished it off with a red grosgrain bow. This was a fun card to make!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence Mud Buddies
Paper - Bazill red, blue, green; Taylored Expressions white; Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Farmer's Market dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Old Olive; Memento blue
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment