Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pocketful of Joy


I made this card for the sketch challenge at Splitcoast yesterday. Deedee's Digis released this image on Monday and I could not wait to use it for a card! I also wanted to make this card for the Happy Monday challenge, hosted by Deedee's Digis, which is All Buttoned Up this week. I have been saving this paper from Echo Park for just the right occassion - how perfect! I colored the image with copics and cut it out to be its own panel. The horizontal red panel is embossed with Swiss Dots. If there weren't enough buttons on the paper for the challenge, I added one more on the bow!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the Happy Monday Challenge blog to join in the fun!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis Pocketful of Joy
Paper - Bazill red, blues, white; Echo Park Little Boy dsp
Accessories - Copics, cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, button, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment