Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring!!!!




Spring is finally here and I couldn't be more thrilled! To celebrate, I colored this adorable bunny from Paper Pretties for their Monday Whatnot release. Artish did a great job with this one and he was so fun to color.
I chose a flocked background paper with a bunch of Spring flowers and colored the image to match it. The design of this card was for the SFYTT March2011 sketch. I pulled the pinks and purples, true colors of Spring, from the paper for the rest of the card. I added an Easter sentiment off to the side of the image and had to include a gingham bow too!
Supplies used:
Stamps - Paper Pretties A Basket for You, Hopping By Sophia sentiment
Paper - Bazzill pink, purple; Doodlebug Designs dsp, Emma's Paperie dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Orchid Opulance
Accessories - Scallop circle punch, circle punches, gingham ribbon, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment