Thursday, March 17, 2011

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!


Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!!
How could I have a blog like Stamps 'n Shamrocks and not commemorate such a big day in my house!! For today's card, I kept with the theme of the day (green, of course) and colored up this Good Luck Teddy from Deedee's Digis. He is adorable and I love the shamrock he is hiding behind his back. I followed the Sweet Stop Sketch for this week. I colored the main image with copics and picked some older designer paper from Stampin Up that was a perfect match to the greens and the brown of the bear. The sketch called for the main image panel to be square so I added some brads to fill in the corners a bit. I embossed the background with Swiss Dots and added a satin green bow as a final touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to stop back tomorrow for the Deedee's Digis blog hop. One lucky visitor will recieve a prize!!
Supplies Used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis Lucky Teddy
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Stampin Up dsp
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, satin bow, scallop border punch, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment