Tuesday, March 15, 2011



Here is a card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast to make a card that uses the out of the box technique. I chose this digital image from Pink Cat Studio for my main image and cut the balloons out of "the box". I colored the image with copics in spring colors and added a ribbon panel with some pink polka dot paper. I added a simple sentiment off the top of the image and some brads on the opposite corner to balance it.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Friday I will be participating in a blog hop for Deedee's digis and will be giving away a prize to one lucky visitor so be sure to stop by!!
Supplies Used:
Stamps- Pink Cat Studio; sentiment by Deedee's Digis
Paper - white; Bazzill pink; Echo Park Little Girl dsp
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, brads, scallop border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment