Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Blessings



Here is my card for the featured stamper challenge at Splitcoast today. I chose this adorable lamb image from Deedee's Digis as my main image, making this a Spring or Easter card. I just love her sitting there in the grass. The card I cased had bold designer papers on it so I tried to keep with that idea. That's why this lamb has beautiful purple bows! It's not a color I use a lot, but I love it with this celery green and it is such an Easter/spring color.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Supplies used:
Stamps - Deedee's Digis Become New
Paper - Bazzill purples, white, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious dsp
Accessories- Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, ric-rac ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty! Great Easter card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty, Kelly! The green and purple are so striking together. Love the sweet way you colored her, and the double rick-rack under the saying makes it stand out so sweetly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete