Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Aileen!!


Today is my youngest daughter's second birthday (happy birthday sweetie :). It's hard to believe how quickly the past two years have gone by! She's one of the gang now and so adorable. This card here is actually for her cousin, who turns 6 next week.
I got this image from Pink Cat Studio because Rex is so cute! I couldn't wait to use this one on a card! My cards tend to be more feminine so I am always on the lookout for masculine images. I colored Rex with copics to match the dsp and cut his hat a little out of the box. I knew I wanted him to be orange, a color I rarely use, but he looks perfect (to me!!). Hopefully my nephew will like him too.
Supplies used:
Stamps - Pink Cat Studio Rex Likes Cake; Stampin Up sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park and Cosmo Cricket dsp
Accessories - Copics, grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinders Nestibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment