Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sweet Stuff!


Here is a card I made for the Sweet Stop sketch challenge (SSS103) and for the color challenge at Splitcoast (CC318) to use Pretty in Pink, Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron (pink, green, yellow).
I chose this image from Pure Innocence for my main image and colored it with copics to match this adorable cupcake paper from Echo Park. I paired that with some coordinating dsp from Stampin Up. The sentiment is from an older set, Very Punny, from SU. I embossed the background yellow with Swiss Dots and did the same to the pink circle. I added two tabs of ribbon to the left of the image. A final touch of red stickles to the cherry completed the card.
I love the pink, yellow and green together so that wasn't too much of a challenge for me!
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies used:
Stamps - My Favorite Things My Cupcake; Stampin up Very Punny
Paper - Bazzill cardstock; Echo Park Little Girl dsp; SU dsp
Ink - Memento black, SU Kiwi Kiss
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, grosgrain ribbon, stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment