Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taylor's Sketch


Here is a card I made for the latest Taylored Expressions sketch 136, shown here.
Given the large image panel and the flower punches below, I immediately grabbed my Friendship Blooms set. It's a great set for making a quick, beautiful card. I stamped the stems in old olive on the white and then popped up flowers at the ends of each stem. The flowers were stamped Purely Pomegranate on white with an old olive button cut out for the center. I cut the flowers out using the flower dies for this set. I used these same dies and button center for the flower on the ribbon. This ribbon is the last of my Purely Pomegranate stitched grosgrain. Purely Pomegranate is probably my favorite color ever made by Stampin Up!
I added a sentiment to the top left and brads to the left, to match the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by today. It was nice to catch up on some stamping today - I'm hoping to make another card or two tonight.
Supplies used:
Stamps - Taylored Expressions Friendship Blooms
Paper - Bazzill, Stampin Up cardstock; Cosmo Cricket dsp
Ink - SU Old Olive, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories - Friendship Blooms flower dies, brads, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment