Thursday, August 18, 2011

Make a Splash!

Here is a card I made for this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoast. I used a mermaid from the very adorable Make a Splash set from There She Goes. This card will be a birthday card for my daughters' friend, who is turning 7. She is having a mermaid/water fun party - how perfect!!
I colored the mermaid to match the invitation and used some very bright designer paper from Cosmo Cricket. The colors worked so well together. I added a strip of wide grosgrain for more texture.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies used:
Stamps - TSG Make a Splash

Ink - Memento black; Stampin Up Turquoise
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket dsp
Accessories - Copics, Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon

2 comments:

  1. This is SUPER adorable Kel! LOVE these papers and the ribbon is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card Kelly! The layout, colours, ribbon, sentiment,,,all collide for a perfect card:)

    ReplyDelete