Wednesday, August 3, 2011

TESC143 Bowl of Cherries



Here is a card I made for the sketch challenge at Taylor Expressions (TESC143). I chose Taylor's Berries and Cherries set, coloring the bowl of cherries with copics. Red and turquoise is one of my favorite color combos to use on a card and I love the contrast here. I have been saving this paper from My Mind's Eye for a while (why!!) but it was too perfect for this card. I embossed the background with swiss dots and added a sentiment circle. A final bow across the bottom finishes the card.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies used:

Stamps - Taylored Expressions Berries and Cherries
Ink - Memento black, SU RRH
Paper - Bazzill cardstock; MME dsp
Accessories - Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestibilities, grosgrain ribbon, copics

No comments:

Post a Comment