Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Avery!!

Here is a card I made for my husband's niece, who is turning one this week. I had already made her a card earlier in the week but decided it was too old for her. This is just perfect!

I started with this too cute image from Pink Cat Studio (digital) that I had used for my daughter's birthday. She has a bunny just like this and carries it just like Itty Bitty Betty here. I colored her with copics to match the birthday girl. The inspiration for the layout is from the Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC135), turned on its side.

The rest of the card is layers of pink and green, perfect for a little girl turning one. The sentiment was not part of the sketch, but a must for this card. Hope Avery likes it! (I think her Mom will :)!)

Supplies used:
Stamps - Pink Cat Studio digital Bunny Piggy Back, Papertrey Ink sentiment
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park dsp
Ink - Stampin Up Old Olive
Accessories - Copics, striped grosgrain, Spellbinders Nestiblities

No comments:

Post a Comment