Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friendship Never Melts

It's a snow day for us in the Northeast - yeah! The kids have been waiting so long and loving this weather. Best part is it is supposed to warm up next week so it will all be gone!

Here is a card I made for the inspiration challenge at Splitcoast. I made this a birthday card for a friend of mine who is always cold. I chose the soooo cute Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things. I have been on a roll with these stamps all week. I colored her with copics to match the snowflake designer paper. I love using teal and red together with the contrast of white, especially on winter cards. I embossed a red panel with snowflakes and use the MFT snowflake Die-namic to cut out a few snowflakes too.

I took a sentiment from another set with went perfectly with this image. A ribbon and bow were the finishing touches.

Thanks for stopping by today. I am headed back down to my craft room while the kids are out sledding.

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT Pure Innocence Snow Day, Heart Warmer (sentiment)
Paper - Bazzill cardstock
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics, grosgrain ribbon, Cuttlebug EF, Spellbinders Nestiblities, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment