Friday, February 10, 2012

Brighten My Day



How cute is this little lady?!! I made this card for the Free For All challenge at Splitcoast today (F4A103). I've been trying to do more challenges on that website because I think it's a great community of stampers. Today's challenge was to use a rainbow on our card. I didn't have any stamps like this and took the liberty of modifying this image from There She Goes to make the umbrella a rainbow pattern. The original design only had three panels on the umbrella. I colored the image with copics and popped her up on the white panel to add depth. I also did the same with the sun and the cloud. The coloring took a bit of time on the card but it's too cute (I think!). The rest of the card went together pretty quickly. The design for the layout is the sketch challenge this week at Splitcoast (SC371).

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Stamps - There She Goes Under the Weather
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Echo Park dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories- Copics, grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment