Sunday, February 12, 2012

You're My Favorite

Here is a card I made for the featured stamper challenge today honoring Kathy. I was lucky to find my local craft store now carries MFT stamps (yeah!) so I picked up two new PI's and of course had to ink them up.

For today's card, I chose this adorable Primrose PI. I colored her with copics in shades of pink and green. I followed the layout of the featured stampers card, replacing the papers with some new ones from MME Miss Caroline. I added a ribbon to the horizontal panel and instead of a heart, I added a three dimensional flower.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Stamps - My Favorite Things PI Primrose
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, TE white, MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies and Oval Tab, grosgrain ribbon, brad

No comments:

Post a Comment