Monday, July 23, 2012

Birthday Hugs!

Guess I have my birthday on my mind! Here's another birthday card - this one a clean and simple following a sketch for the CAS challenge at Splitcoast today. I had all of the papers out from making yesterday's card so this was a quick 15 minute card. That never happens! I love the way it turned out though! This one can be used for a girl or boy. I can never have enough of these in my stash.


The sketch I was following had a die cut of a branch, which I replaced with MFT Die-namics Stacking Stars. I love how fun this looks with the paper peeking through. I added a ribbon across the top and a sentiment from a Stampin Up set. I went with red accents again, pulling them from the striped designer paper.

My second card here was made by my three year old daughter. She was so excited to make a card (with copics - ugh!) and she wanted me to post it to my blog, just like Mommy :). How could I say no? Here is her work of art:





Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment