Saturday, August 11, 2012

Here's to You!

I am back to stamping after a little break. I think after making all of those cards for the DTGD challenges, my creativity needed a recharge and my stamp room needed an overhaul!! Well, both were accomplished this week.

Today's card is for the inspiration challenge at Splitcoast featuring vintage posters (IC349). I chose a child with a red gigham background and a star to inspire this cutie. She is actually a free digi from Whimise Doodles. She is a 4th of July stamp but I cut off the sentiment to use it as an all around beauty!



I am working on my coloring and followed a tutorial on Whimsie Doodles' blog that showed highlights in hair. I like how she turned out. I then went crazy with the stars and added a bit of red gigham for a fun summertime card.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - Whimsie Doodles digi, sentiment unknown

Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill Card Shoppe, Jillibean Soup dsp, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics Stars and Sentiment Strips, grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment