Saturday, September 15, 2012

Best Witches

 
 
Tough week for stamping here with all of the meet the teacher nights (three for me!) but I was able to get a little time in today. I have also been busy working on my design team cards. Just wait until you see the cuteness There She Goes will be offering this month!

Today's card is for an inspiration challenge at Splitcoast, which was cute little dresses for girls, most with animal designs. I picked an owl dress and used this digital image from CCDesigns. I know it is a stretch but I need some Halloween cards for an upcoming craft fair and I like to join in the challenges where I can. The sentiment is from a There She Goes stamp set - Hauntingly Delightful.

I colored this adorable witch with copics and matted her against orange and black. I took out the old corner rounder to make this card fit another Splitcoast challenge. I think it adds a bit of interest to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - CCDesigns digital, There She Goes Hauntingly Delightful

Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, ribbon, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment