Saturday, September 1, 2012

Polished to Perfection!

I was able to catch up on a little stamping time today getting caught up on cards. Today's card is for the My Favorite Things sketch challenge (MFTWSC87). I have had this stamp for a few weeks now and am just now getting the chance to use her on a card. I thought this girl was great for when I give a gift of a manicure, which I often do.

 
 
The colors of this card were driven by the single light purple copic marker I picked up at my LSS. I love the way the purple looks on her and on the nail polish.
 
The sketch was as follows:
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!!

I do hope to get a little more stamping time in this weekend but the kids have big plans for each day! Stop back on Monday where I will have my first CAS card as part of the Splitcoast design team. Monday also starts a week of birthday fun at There She Goes as the company celebrates its fourth birthday!

Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT alm Polished to Perfection
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - MFT Die-namics Pretty Posies and Button Quartet, twine, border punch, Cuttlebug EF, Copics

1 comment:

  1. ooooo! this is so sweet. love all the purple, love the patterns you used, too.

    ReplyDelete