Sunday, October 28, 2012

Collage Stamping

 
Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast Stampers today, which is to make a collage stamped card (CAS194). I knew right away that I wanted to use the Stampin Up Friend 24-7 stamp set for this card. It is one of my alltime favorites from Stampin Up and really worked well for this challenge because of how different the images are, yet they all work so well together.
I wanted the sentiment to be the focus so that got the darkest ink. I then used light pink and light brown for the collage images behind this sentiment.
Some background layers and a light pink ribbon were the finishing touches.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by Splitcoast and try this technique out for yourself!



Supplies Used:
Stamps - Stampin Up Friends 24-7

Ink - Stampin Up Pink, Purely Pom, lt brown
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, GP white,
Accessories - ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment