Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Friend


Hi there! I have really been putting in some time in my stamping room these days, trying to keep up with some challenges and build my stock of cards. Today's card is a friendship card using My Favorite Things and is for the weekly sketch challenge at MFT (shown here:)


I changed it up slightly on the bottom. For the flower I used Pretty Posies Die-namics and cut out flowers with three different papers. I then alternated the layers and folded the edges up a bit to give more depth. I added a flower vine using the flourish Die-namic. I love how the green, orange and brown work together here.


Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT Clearly Sentimental about Friendship

Ink - SU Choc Chip
Paper - Bazzill, Crate Paper
Accessories - MFT Die-namics (Pretty Posies, flourish), ribbon,brad

No comments:

Post a Comment