Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MFT Sketch Challenge



Here is my card for the Wednesday Sketch challenge at My Favorite Things. I was so inspired by this beautiful paper from MME and from this most appropriate sentiment from MFT Clearly Sentimental about Friendship. The combination was perfect for this card.

Here's the sketch from MFT:

This card was made using several MFT Die-namics. I used the Large Royal rose rolled flower Die-namic to make my single rose and the Pretty Posie to make the center with a brad. I used the flourish Die-namic on some grey cardstock to mimic the designer paper. Finally, I used the Vertical Greeting turned horizontally to use for my sentiment. I punched holes in each end with a slot punch for the ribbon detail.
Hope you enjoy!!


Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love how you punched holes in the Vertical Greetings and put ribbon through. Awesome take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete