Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Gift For You


Here is a card I made for the Ways to Use It challenge at Splitcoast today, which is to use a mats or layers on a card (WT437). Well this is certainly a technique I use all of the time but I took advantage of this challenge to finish up a sketch challenge at My Favorite Things (MFTWSC132). This sketch, shown below, was full of layers so it fit perfectly for today.



I am still determined to finish all of the sketches this year and join the Club52! This sketch proved to be a challenge for me, but I am happy with the end result. I used the sentiment from You Are Unrepeatable paired with a popped up flower made using the Perfect Posies Die-namic. The paper is from My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT You are Unrepeatable
Ink - SU Choc Chip
Paper - Bazzil, MME
Accessories - MFT Die-namics (Pretty Posies, Button Quartet, Lg.Flourish), twine, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment