Friday, July 5, 2013

Cowgirl at Heart


Here is a card I made for the MOJO Monday sketch challenge 300 (Mojo300). They are having a big celebration over there to mark the 300th sketch. I just love the sketch but wouldn't mind winning a prize too :).
This card is for my dear friend and college roommate from Yonkers who became a Texas girl. I just visited her after many years and thought I would send her a card to thank her for the visit. 

This Giddy Up set from There She Goes is a new favorite of mine. The girl and boy of this set are so fun to color and just too cute. I wish I had more cowgirl friends! The sketch I followed is shown below:


I love the way this sketch uses so many different shapes and allows for so many different papers. This is always a challenge for me but my mojo was working for this card! It's good to be back stamping again!


Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps : TSG Giddy Up
Paper - Bazzill CS, MME dsp, X-Press It
Ink - Memento black, SU Close to Cocoa
Accessories - Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment