Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy Birthday!



I made this card for Aileen's friend who just turned four. This guy tries his best to look scary but he is too cute for that! And perfect for a little boy card. I joined in on the Free for All at Splitcoast today, which was to create a CAS card using a background that wasn't white or ivory(F4A187). That is a challenge since almost every one of my CAS cards winds up on a white base.
I colored this guy up with Copics and cut it out. I wanted to keep the layering very simple so I went with a off center circle and embossed it with circles. I die-cut an orange 4 to celebrate his big day and finished the card with a sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 
 Kelly

Supplies used:
Image - Pink Cat Studio digital
Paper - Bazzill cs
Ink - SU Pacific Point
Accessories - Copics, Cuttlebug EF, PTI numbers dies

No comments:

Post a Comment