Monday, September 30, 2013

Happy Halloween!



Haven't made any Halloween cards yet this year so I took advantage of a few good challenges to get me inspired. This week There She Goes has challenged us to decorate the inside of the card (TSG227). I am so guilty of never doing this but it really adds so much to the card. I went with a simple design inside, copying the image from the front of the card in a purple ink. 



The front of the card uses TSG Toadally Awesome. This witch is too cute to be spooky and she makes for an adorable Halloween card. I colored her with copics and followed the design from Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge for this week, shown below:




Thanks for stopping by today!! 

 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. She is darling, Kelly! I love the mix of papers and texture too. Fabulous take on the sketch! :D

    ReplyDelete