Friday, October 11, 2013

You're So Cool



Here is a birthday card I made for a young girl who loves to ice skate. I am still trying to keep up with the MFT sketches so this was a perfect opportunity to use this week's sketch for inspiration. 


I colored the PI (MFT Pure Innocence Ice Princess) with copics and paper pieced her dress to match the background colors. I love pink and green together so this background plaid was my first pick. The rest of the card followed the sketch and the colors of the plaid.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Kelly! You did a great job coloring the sweet image! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I like the way you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete