Saturday, January 11, 2014

Thank you!


It's been quite busy around here but I took a few minutes to make a card today. I just love this sweet image from Whimsie Doodles and I think she looks too cute with a pretty pink dress on. I made this card for three sketches at Splitcoast this week. One of my New Year's resolutions was to take a little time each week to make cards and to keep up with the SCS challenges whenever I can.

 Today's inspiration challenge was to use an image from Global Table, an online gift shop which had a lot of cool items, but nothing cute. I like cute things! So I took inspiration from the ribbon that wrapped the towels here:

Celery green is one of my favorite accent colors to use, especially with pink. 
The Free for All challenge, to Pay it Forward, was to make a card and actually deliver it! So guilty of this. But I happen to have a trip scheduled tomorrow to visit an old friend of mine, and she definitely receive this card. (F4A203)

I also made this card for the sketch challenge this past Wednesday, shown below:





Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment